Jillibean Soup Guest Designer

I already shared a few items from when I served as a Guest Designer for Jillibean Soup. I wanted to share my other projects from last month with you today.I was very honored to be asked to participate with Jillibean Soup. They have a delightful, graphic style with bold colors to which I'm naturally drawn.

For this layout, I used the scallop sticker from the sticker sheet as a mask and then sprayed mist around it before removing it. I love that it creates a kraft scallop border.


In addition to the layout, I also create two matching cards. The first is several items layered on top of the "October" journaling card. I love using journaling cards as the base for cards. And there are so many cute ones to choose from with Jillibean Soup.



The second card is perfect for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. I have much to be grateful for and sending this to a family member would allow me to share my feelings of gratitude for them.



Below you will find the product suggestions for recreating these projects. Really you could any of the fabulous Jillibean Soup collections as substitutes for the collection I've used.

Product Suggestions (click photos for links to the products):







4 comments

  1. You really knocked it out of the park with your projects for JB. I love them all. I love the sentiments they have.. makes for such great cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations. Love their recent collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout and I have Pinned it to have a go at something similar at a retreat next week. I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...